Every run is a good run.
Jan 23: Lava Lake
6 mi round trip
Please carpool where possible to reduce congestion at the trailhead.
Practice trail etiquette: Yield to those coming uphill. Pass with care by declaring your intent to pass. Stay on the trail itself. Run single file when going up and coming down (faster runners in front, slower runners in back). If there are muddy spots, run THROUGH the mud, not around it. Pack out all food and drink wrappers/trash, do not litter.
Wear a mask in large groups, at the start, where distancing is unable to take place. Sanitize hands to help us reduce the spread of COVID-19.
WHEN + WHERE
- Every Saturday at 10AM from Nov 14 - Jan 26
- Location + distance announced above every Thursday
- Distance will vary weekly. Most routes will provide a wide range of distance options to accommodate your training needs
- WRC is open to all levels
Due to restrictions related to COVID-19, there are policies in place that are mandatory to follow if you plan to attend
- Attending runners must wear a mask before and during close gatherings or where social distancing is unable to take place. Please respect this policy or else we will be unable to continue with WRC
- WRC is limited to 25 runners. You must sign up to attend. If you sign up and something comes up where you are unable to attend, please remove your name to release your spot. Only sign up when you are confident you can attend
- We highly recommend checking the location in advance. Routes will likely cover trails and have the potential to be snowy and icy
- Strollers are allowed, however please make your best judgement given the current winter conditions
- If you have questions about Winter running gear to keep you warm, dry, and prevent slips and falls,
- We recommend bringing traction aids as trail conditions can drastically vary depending on distance and weather
Questions about WRC? Contact us.
Say hello: email email@example.com